Fortunately, there are ways they can look beautiful and younger, and this is by combining the best outfit that does not conflict with their natural beauty.
People usually change in appearance as they ages. For women, the change in appearance is always obvious as they go over 40, especially when they put on the wrong outfit.
In this article, I have compiled some fashion tips for women above 40 that can help them look beautiful and young.
THE BEST IDEAL OUTFITS
- On anniversary occasions, you should try out this outfit: combine a blush blazer with floral cinched in the waist or a sleeveless semi-sheer blouse. Then, combine it with a black boot-cut jean. Choose a low-heeled loafer to complete the outfit.
- On days you need to feel comfortable, just put on a straight fit jean with a white-tank top. Then combine it with a wrapped navy cardigan and a zigzag printed scarf. Then, complete the outfit with a glossy dark-blue flat pump with a white handbag.
- For summer events, a white jean with a pale-yellow semi-sheer sleeveless blouse or pale-blue V-neck buttoned cardigan combined well with a white low-heel flat ballet pumps plus an handbag, yellow in color, is a nice combination.
- On days you are off work, the outfit for that would be a wrapped light-grey cardigan combined with a white T-shirt, and then with a tartan scarf, blue skinnies and green espadrilles is a nice outfit some such occasion.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST STYLE
The best way to make the best style is to create a look that is original.
Then, you should always balance your garments and combine it with free flow and loose outfit.
Always dress to suit yourself. Show off some body parts that are free from defect and cover the parts that has defect.
Always dress to feel comfortable and as you like. Moreover, when choosing your type of outfit, ensure that you make your combination elegant.
You should also avoid buying cheap, bright, chunky jewelry and accessories such as oversize sunglasses and statement necklaces.
Finally, always avoid miniskirt crop top outfits. These outfits are meant for young women.
THE BEST CASUAL FASHION
The best casual fashion would look like the combination of a pretty top and jacket, jean, flats, good bag plus jewelry.
For the top, choose a top that reveals personality and has an interesting pattern. For such nice top, go for a scoop or v-neck. They will always make your neck look like they are lean and long. The length of the top should go down all the way to the hipbone.
For the jacket, choose a jacket that is a zipper or that has one button. These types of designs look modern. Besides, look for the ones with classic lines and stronger shoulders because they help you achieve a soft body structure befitting your age.
However, when choosing a color, choose a versatile and neutral one like navy, black, camel etc. colors that can go well with everything.
Your jean should be a dark wash and boot cut type. The length should reach up to the jelly belly region and ensure that it is elastic so that it can fit you well.
As for your flats, choose a black pointing toe instead of a round one. When choosing the type, there are just two hot flat shoes you should go for; either the smoking slipper or ballet flat. These two can combine well with a jean.
To complete your casual outfit, get a nice bag with jewelry. Get a real leather bag of good quality and a nice shape; a rectangular or square shape is okay. Combine this with some nice jewelry that matches your personality. Gold is not bad as well because it fits women who have warm tone. Although, silver is a perfect fit for those with cool tone.
Fashion Tips for Women Over 40
- When buying clothes, put your body type into consideration, and do not buy those that doesn’t fit you.
- Always look playful and avoid excessive polished look.
- Do not buy fabrics all the time; but avoid cheap fabrics when you buy.
- Always go for tight bottom and loose top outfits.
- Know the wardrobe-essentials that can save you when you are short of ideas of what to put on.
- Ensure you always possess a long coat with a beautiful dress; a nice pair of jean; and fitted long pants and blazer.
- Toss and interchange between some of your accessories like hats, jewelry and belts.
- Finally, avoid wearing some outfits like ripped jean, miniskirts, baggy tops and unfit blazers, and extremely short shorts.